If you are a passionate pediatric professional, kidsFIRST would like to hear from you.

Representing fourteen countries, our clinical team includes over 50 wonderful people in the disciplines of:

We invite you to browse this web site, visit our Facebook page, and search online to learn more about kidsFIRST and discover if it is the right fit for you.


To work with us in Dubai as a Clinical Psychologist, Speech Language Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Physiotherapist, you will need a valid Dubai Health Authority license (see link for PDF describing the process) or therapy/psychology degree with at least 2 years of professional experience in your field. Speech Language Therapists holding a Masters’s Degree may be eligible after only one year of post-Masters experience. You must also have been employed within your profession within the past two years.  To understand the requirements, click here.

Educational psychologists and SEN teachers should hold or be eligible to hold a valid license from the Community Development Authority (see link).


To work with us in Abu Dhabi, licensing is processed through Health Authority Abu Dhabi (see link) for all therapist, psychologist and doctor designations.


To apply, send your updated CV to