WITH ORDINARY AND SPECIAL NEEDS SINCE 2006
86% find kidsFIRST classroom advice helpful or very helpful.
PROVIDING CHILDREN WORLD CLASS SERVICES IN COLLABORATION WITH PARENTS AND EDUCATORS
11 Years of Making a Difference
kidsFIRST was founded in 2006, the same year that the UAE introduced Federal Law No. 29 . With their establishment, both kidsFIRST and the UAE government formalized a vision for inclusion of special needs children throughout the UAE.
Led by Executive Director Nannette Wicker, our multi-disciplinary team of international health professionals work with infants and children of all ages to ensure their growth
- Private Schools & Special Needs Report (Dubai)
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Dyspraxia Foundation
- The International Dyslexia Association
- American Academy of Pediatricians
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Move Forward (Physical Therapy)
- Makaton Language Programme
- Triple P: Positive Parenting Program